Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today is a off-day
as PMR is on going

However I didn't manage to get a full rest
because I have to wake up early
and go to the new house for praying
work, work and work till noon
and my palm is eventually get 'water bubble'
haha...

okay,
rush back to current house because he is coming soon
I am in holiday and he is in his own holiday as well
truant lah of course
haha

we go for lunch
and Jusco to buy some accessories for my little new room

next,
his house.(yeah~my house again)
learning guitar
what am I going to say is,
guitar isn't that easy(now baru u noe lah~~)
haha
clap clap for those who play guitar well(yeah~she clap 4 me)
XD

so much funny things happen
and I remember that
I have laughed till dak piak
haha

next next
the sky is getting dark
and we are having dinner together
hehe

going to Insadunia foodcourt
suprisingly we meet wayloon and yuheng there
a.k.a S and M
okay now,
the 'got wind' family is finally reunion(==what lah~)
and I am so 'lucky'
get to experience thier funny stuff
haha
they are really fun and funny
and they get 'food stuck in their oesophagus'(what english lai de??==)
because pointless but funny jokes will always pop out by someone
haha

wayloon and yuheng said they are having study group
at the food court
but they are actually chit-chatting at there
(haiya,always like this de mah~our style^^)
==
these 3 guys didn't go to school today
clap clap for them
haha
anyway,
we all have a good time there

p/s:moving to new house very very soon.
his buddies are really 'nice' and funny.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment