Friday, October 16, 2009

I am moving to new house today!
hehe
so didn't go to school
and He didn't as well(haha~syiok mah stay at home^^)
haha

wake up early to get everything move to the new house
after 3 hours of works
my room has been fully and beautifully decorated
^^

He come to my house today
and He is definitely the first guest of my new house
help us doing works
and a lot of funny things had happened

meet my parents
playing o2mania
kicking my bean bag==
(haha~your bean bag nice to kick mah~kick kick kick~haha)
and talking about our dream to travel around^^
(yaya...i'm sure we can travel around de ^^)

tomorrow is saturday again~
weeee~
having tuition and going to gaigai after that
weeee~
for sure it will be a beautiful day
^^

Lim Suey Thing had reached singapore today
she said she will sms me
but she didn't
TT

(p/s:seem like some1 still dunnoe who talking inside the () haha~
is He lai de ^^ so... i'm finished talking...flying away~~)

No comments:

Post a Comment