Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am really excited
and can't wait to share the story of the day with you all

first of all
my tuition had changed to morning because today is Deepavali
weeee~
going to his house to get a car then
having lunch together with his mummy before we went for gai gai
^^

we are heading to Penang Island today~
our first destination -- Queensbay mall




hanging around
walking and walking
'successfully' bought a shirt at Espirit
He said I am a shopaholic ==(yala~always want to buy smtg==)
having latte caramel at The Coffee Bean
his favourite(weee~^^)
so cool while waiting for the drink~
thinking what wor~

the shirt he wears ==

just a moment after we finished the coffee,

we found a treasure!
there are many free catalogues regarding to Penang where abouts
I, for sure, have taken all kind of it without any hestitation
hehe
here it is^^


I get so much at the end of the day^^

we are really excited then
He opened the catalogue
and inside is a list of heritage sites as well as tourist spots
we both are just amazed by that
having our discussion loudly then ,and for definite,
many passes-by were looked at us with o___O
they must be wondering why we are so excited..haha

and finally,
we have decided to go to Khoo Kongsi
weeee~


this is not my first visit to Khoo Kongsi
however,
I was still amazed by it
the greatness of architectural beauties in the past century



next,
we searched for Penang Peranakan Mansion
by just following the map on the catalogue,
we had finally reached there safely^^
you know what,
I was totally fascinated once I step in the building
it is green and look alike with the one in 'Little Nyonya'
In fact, the casting of this series takes place here
I love this drama series
and I wish to be here since long time ago
omg
I just can't believe that I am here
I can feel the emotion, the spirit of the drama strongly at here.
we both are just 'wow' everysecond

we two, following the tour guide and listen to his explanation
everything is great and antique here
and there are even 2 couples taking their bridal photos at here
(^^next time we oso can de~haha~)

I wholeheartly love the baba and nyonya culture
the blend of Chinese and Malay
and the building is catching my attention
it is a mixed of Chinese, Malay and British architectural style

here are a list of photos taken
too bad my cell phone is out of battery
so I am using his
the photos can't be excellently clear><

do you know that our lovely state has bee listed as UNESCO world heritage site? penangites should be proud of it

we are planning many more heritage trip in our state as there are ample of heritage sites waiting for us to explore and this is our first step to explore many other countries in the world^^

we both love hertage sitess

we both love unique culture ^^

(and we both love each other^^love ya~)

No comments:

Post a Comment