Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Beauty of imperfection

Why am I into Lomography, when popular item nowadays in DSLR and digital photography?
To me, digital photography if perfect photography. Everything has to be perfect, the lighting, the composition, the angle, the model, to get one good shoot. Perhaps this is the challenge to everyone who’s into digital photography.


I started with holga, pictures shares are all taken with it using various films. 
I see, I point and I shoot. There’s no preview and delete and retake. 
Well, that’s what life is all about, right? No delete and retake. 
And then sending the film rolls to processing is the best part. The anticipation! Waited for few minutes or maybe to hours, I looked at my own creation, some ugly and unbearable, but a few are a total gem, and with these ‘few’ good shot I get, I felt proud and satisfied and just with these few good shot, I am ready for more. In the eye of digital photographer, these picture might not be ‘perfect’, but that is the beauty of imperfection for lomographers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment