Thursday, July 30, 2009

yesterday was a crazy day.

me n sthing were decided to go to my home before the club activities started

and then after the so-called club activities,

we two went for jogging

and the route was the route for school marathon on the coming saturday

omg

we were crazy


following the arrow on the road,

ran at the roadside where cars passed by

and sthing was even holding the route map

(scared if losing our ways)

haha



and in the end

we had managed to complete about 4km++ in half an hour

i was so proud with ourselves ^^




saturday real one, no problem lah


hehe



after that we went to watch the beloved 90 peoples' formation practice







okay, back to today

today the school is blue

everyone seems like getting sick

including me.. ><>


but honestly,

i do really wish that jit sin will be safe and nobody is quarantined



so everyone,

pray, pray







i get to know my class test results today




this is my first account test's result

not bad huh~

hehe





and this is my first economics test's result

==

(luckily the passing marks is just 40)





i have made a promise to myself that this will be the lowest marks i will ever get.

and the result will be far more better on the next time, i guess..



No comments:

Post a Comment